Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Player Made Shop

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Krombomber

Krombomber

Byond Key(s) : Krombomber

Player Made Shop Empty
PostSubject: Player Made Shop   Player Made Shop I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 2:11 am

The idea is self implied. For those of us who go the route of making gadgets and gizmos and the selling them. What if they could then make a NPC (Shop) that can be toggled on and off (Pick up and drop).

The player made shop will only sell items that the person put into it and will only sell the amount that was put into it.
EX:
1 sword -1,600
2 Armor (Whatever style)- 200
1 Gravity Machine -50,000

The kicker with this is that the person who made the shop will get to set the prices too. I feel it would greatly because people can get the items they themselves can't make and at any time if the Player made shop stays on when the Actual player logs out.

It's a win win because now Techies can be the shop they always wanted and can get their product to more then just the people they Rp with.

The shop can only be messed with by the person who set it down of course. and would do greatly to have a collection option for the player too so he CAN log out and come back and gain whatever money was spent on his/her product.
Back to top Go down
FullMetalValchemist

FullMetalValchemist

Byond Key(s) : Valerian-91- & GearSecond

Player Made Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Made Shop   Player Made Shop I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 6:46 am

Interesting idea imo, but I think due to removing all RP from the exchange, it probably wouldn't happen. Course some people would bother to RP stocking the shop/buying from it, but there are a lot who wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Krombomber

Krombomber

Byond Key(s) : Krombomber

Player Made Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Made Shop   Player Made Shop I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 4:28 pm

And I understand that xD but it could also be a big helper in making the wipe go smoothly by letting people have access to things that used to be for friends of techies only.
Back to top Go down
Ranko

Ranko

Byond Key(s) : RankoChan

Player Made Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Made Shop   Player Made Shop I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 9:45 am

Such a thing may or may not be included, I have had my own thoughts on this been discussing it with promo to see if we can find a way to make it work while still being part of the roleplaying mechanic on not just adding 1 more thing for admins/players to have to fret about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Player Made Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Made Shop   Player Made Shop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Player Made Shop
Page 1 of 1