Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rank Students.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Krombomber

Krombomber

Byond Key(s) : Krombomber

Rank Students. Empty
PostSubject: Rank Students.   Rank Students. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 2:29 am

Hey guys.

I would like to suggest that one each rank that can hold students have an extra verb that gives them a full set of Training Gi with their symbol on the back like Goku's King Kai or Turtle Hermit Gi. The Gi's can be whatever color the Trainer wants with the color wheel option.

Next,

I also suggest an extra Relation option called student or Underling. The underling i would could have the Underling/good or Underling/Bad depending on how the Leader treats them. But I digress, the Student Relation option would be a nice touch up.
Back to top Go down
Ranko

Ranko

Byond Key(s) : RankoChan

Rank Students. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Students.   Rank Students. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 2:33 am

Actually was talking with Promo about something similar, the training gi we touched upon but it was more of an idea to have a crest that can be added to any clothing, probably be easier to just have the gi though.

As for the contacts idea it will be put in eventually, I talked with promo about an idea of mine to make contacts more important and we are going to work it in when we can.
Back to top Go down
Hyperlot

Hyperlot

Byond Key(s) : GrandmasterHype, Hyperlot, Lord_guan_yu,

Rank Students. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Students.   Rank Students. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 9:06 am

No Ranko, I want that crest. Or both the crest and the gi. But a crest sounds super cool.
Back to top Go down
Ranko

Ranko

Byond Key(s) : RankoChan

Rank Students. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Students.   Rank Students. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 9:09 am

lol well we shall see bout the crest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rank Students. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Students.   Rank Students. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rank Students.
Page 1 of 1