Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

List of Armor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NCB

NCB

List of Armor Empty
PostSubject: List of Armor   List of Armor I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 4:20 pm

Too lazy to check each armor's description? Too heartbroken to spend little bit amount of your zenni? Well here you go Wink

==================================================================

Plain Armor - This armor increases endurance to 115%, and reduces speed to 95%

Single Pad Armor - This armor increases endurance to 125%, and reduces speed to 92%

Black Armor - This armor increases endurance to 145%, and reduces speed to 91%

Rit Armor - This armor increases endurance to 155%, and reduces speed to 90%

Turles Style Armor - This armor increases endurance to 165%, and reduces speed to 85%

Tomat Style Armor - This armor increases endurance to 170%, and reduces speed to 80%

Full Rit Armor - This armor increases endurance to 175%, and reduces speed to 75%

Elite Armor - This armor increases endurance to 185%, and reduces speed to 72%

Shoulder Armor - This armor increases endurance to 190%, and reduces speed to 75%

Yardrat Style Armor - This armor increases endurance to 195%, and reduces speed to 70%

Bardock Style Armor - This armor increases endurance to 195%, and reduces speed to 65%

==================================================================
Back to top Go down
Ranko

Ranko

Byond Key(s) : RankoChan

List of Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of Armor   List of Armor I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 10:07 am

I appreciate that you added this info on the forum, im not sure if you asked before you did though. If you didn't next time please do. But aside from that it is very much appreciated and I am sure there are players who will find it very useful.
Back to top Go down

List of Armor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Journey To The West: Awakening :: Rules & Information-
Jump to: